Underarm Crutch McKesson Aluminum Child 300 lbs.
- McKesson Push-Button Aluminum Crutches
- Child, fits 4' to 4' 6"
- Maximum Patient Weight: 300 lbs.
- Patented design for greater strength and torsional rigidity.
- Stair-Alert feature reduces risk of crutch end catching on stairs or curbs.
- Completely assembled with accessories; saves labor and adds convenience to storage and issuance.
- Fitting chart enclosed with each pair of crutches.
- Height adjustment scale on center tube in 1 inch increments.
- Double push-button adjustment with permanently attached springs for increased dependability.
- Push-button locator ring prevents push-button from getting "lost" during adjustment.
- Shrink-wrapped in pairs in heavy duty film to preserve product integrity in transit and storage.
- Not Made With Natural Rubber Latex.